accredon consultants supports banks, insurance companies and financial services providers in reorganising their business models and organisational structures and in optimising business processes, in particular in the context of the profound digital transition in the industry.
more information on services
We consider ourselves as management consultants who operationalise your strategies and management decisions on the basis of in-depth knowledge of the industry and excellent methodological expertise. accredon consultants was founded for the purpose of supporting financial service providers not only in designing a concept but also in sustainably implementing change initiatives.
“Sustainable implementation of change projects as professional passion”
Dirk Oevermann has more than 25 years of professional experience in responsible positions of consulting and financial services companies.
From 2010 to 2016 he was the COO of Euler Hermes Group, the global market leader in the credit insurance business. The successful initiation and implementation of company-wide digital, business and IT transformation initiatives are on the list of his achievements.
Furthermore, he has more than 15 years of experience in management, process and IT consulting.
From 2003 to 2009 he worked for the market leader in business process management, IDS Scheer AG, first as the Head of Financial Services and from 2005 on as the Member of the Management Board in charge of Consulting. During this period he established contact with clients from various industries and provided consulting services.
After training as a banker and studying business administration, he finished with a doctoral dissertation on the topic “Customer loyalty management in the banking sector” at LMU Munich in 1996 and completed the Executive Development Program of Cornell University in 1999.
- Member of the Board of Management and COO of Euler Hermes Group S.A., Paris
- CEO of Euler Hermes Tech, Paris
- Member of the Board of Management of IDS Scheer AG, Saarbrücken
- Self-employed business consultant, Munich
- Vice President Financial Services SBS (Siemens Business Services), Munich
- Member of the Board of Management of NSE Software AG, Munich
- Member of the Executive Board of IZB Soft GmbH & Co. KG (Savings Banks Group), Munich
- Digital transformation
- Business and IT transformation
- Business process management
- Programme management in complex business and IT projects
- Process optimisation, restructuring and efficiency enhancement
- Projects to increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- International tasks